Configure your desk phone’s shortcut buttons here.
To modify a Secondary Line, Presence / Call Pickup or Presence / Speed Dial button, please contact your telephony administrator.
You can configure the following functions by yourself
- Secondary Line: Access your secondary line or extension
- My Voicemail: Quick access to your voicemail
- Speed dial: Frequently dialled numbers can be programmed into your phone
- Queue login/logout: quick login to queues attributed to you
Functions you need to request from your telephony administrator
- Presence / Call Pickup: This feature allows you to see when the specified extension is available as well as pick incoming calls directed to it
- Presence / Speed Dial: This feature allows you to see when the specified extension is available as well as quick dial to it