You can configure your personal options on the Settings page.
Hover the mouse on each option to see their respective online help.
- Follow Me: Inbound calls to your extension will also be sent to this number.
- Forward: Redirects inbound calls to another phone number.
- Call Waiting: status of the call waiting feature
- Do Not Disturb: Status of the do not disturb feature
These are the destinations (prefixes) that the user is allowed to call. Click on See more to see the allowed dialling prefixes (Ex.: Montreal; 514 XXXXX ,438 XXXXX, etc.).
Reset your web interface password (the password used to login to ClusterPBX) here.
The password restrictions are listed on this page – these are client (organisation) specific.
Voicemail Box tab
- Change your Voicemail Box Pin
- Configure your Voicemail to Email parameters
- Upload recordings for Your Unavailable Message, Your Name, Your Busy Message, Auto-reply