The calls panel of ClusterPBX can be used to view the status of users that are part of specific ClusterPBX departments.
Call Panel Features
- Total users
- Online / Offline user ratio
- On call users
- Filter users list
- Connection status of the page
- User (line) status
- Custom watch list
- Active calls
- Active call listening
- Voicemail – no listening
Setting Up the Call Panel
Before accessing the Calls Panel three configurations must be made in ClusterPBX.
- Enable the Ability to use call panel feature for the profile(s) of the Client account, using the Reseller account
Go to User Profiles → Edit Profile → Features → check Ability to use call panel
- Make sure all user account are assigned to the Departments that have the feature assigned
Users → Edit user → General (tab)
- Grant the desired users access to monitor the desired departments Call Panel
Users → Edit user → Call Panel Settings (last tab)
Using the Calls Panel
Accessing the Call Panel
Users will use their ClusterPBX account to access the Calls Panel at the URL specified by your Modulis contact (usually http://callpanel.clusterpbx.%%tld%% ).
Login using your ClusterPBX user name and password, the panel can only be accessed by user level accounts, they will see only the departments they were granted access to — an administrator / reseller or client account will not work for this purpose.
Call Panel Overview
Top Bar Features
The top bar allows you to Sign out and view your connection status to the SIP and messaging server.
Filterable Users List Features
You can also drag users from the list directly to where you want to place them in the pinned tab list (center section).
Pinned Tab Section
The center section is used to pin often viewed extensions, it gives a more detailed view of their status and the ability to listen to active calls.
Stats Side Bar
|The graph shows the calls for the last hour, there is one unit for every minute.|
|Number of users monitored.|
|Number of connected and disconnected users.|
|Number of users on calls.|
How-to Pin or Un-pin a Card
To add a card to the main section either:
- Drag the extension from the users list to the pinned tab section and drop it where you want the card to be in the list.
- Click the (append to buddy list icon) the card will be added at the end of the list.
- Click the on the card to un-pin it from the panel
You can re-order the cards by dragging them around, but you cannot drag them back to the users list.
How-to Listen a Call
You can listen to ongoing calls directly from the panel (it does not give access to call recordings in any way).
When a user is on a call the headset icon is highlighted (dark)
- Click the icon to see the list of calls the user is currently partaking
- Click the call you want to listen
- You will see the Realtime call listening dialog
NOTE: The time stamp on this window only shows the time the call has been listened to, not the actual call time.
- To end the listening session click the Hangup button — despite the name, it will not terminate the call for the participants.
These are the same
|Available||Phone will ring, the user should be at their desk|
|Be right back||Phone will ring, but may not be at their desk|
|Out to lunch||Phone will ring, but may not be at their desk|
|User is busy||Phone will not ring|
|User is away||Phone will not ring|
|Calling…||The user’s phone is ringing, or the user is calling but the call has not been answered yet|
|User is on a call||Phone will not ring|
|User is offline||Phone will not ring|
|Voicemail — no message||—|
|Voicemail — number of messages||NOTE: Voicemail messages|
|Data and SIP connection status||If these icons are not both solid green the panel will not update its information.
Refresh the page to fix it.
|Listen to current call|